Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Win A Trip To Memphis

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Memphis Travel. All opinions are 100% mine.


Memphis. Home of the Blues. Birthplace of Rock and Roll. But Memphis is more than just music. It is home to famous tourist attractions full of history, nature, zoos and museums.

I think that for 4 days, my Memphis itinerary is sufficient. A trip to Beale Street is a must see where you can get to watch members of the Beale Street Flippers do incredible stunts or stroll along its historic district filled with restaurants, nightclubs, parks, museums and shopping.

The Art Museum of the University of Memphis has free admission so this should definitely be part of one’s itinerary because it is … FREE ;). I love nature and the Mississippi river is the perfect place to relax and enjoy sunset gazing. And the most important itinerary of them all … ghost hunting. Memphis paranormal investigations offer free local ghost hunts most of the year but space is limited so advanced booking is needed in order to secure a spot.

Creating my itinerary was easy because of Memphis-savvy travel guide. It is a very useful guide and there was no need for me to use Google. And guess what?! They are having a contest for everybody to enter to win a trip package to Memphis. I hope I can win that family prize package. It is the perfect package fit for my itinerary.
Visit my sponsor: Plan a Memphis trip and enter to win a trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails