Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ice Skating

Man, it had been what? More than a decade since the last time I ice skated. And just last weekend, I got to try it again. My wife kept insisting she wanted to go ice skating because she missed doing that.

I really did not want to at first but I gave in to her wishes just to please her. I was sure that time that I do not know how to ice skate before. Sure enough, I pretty much had a very hard time doing it.

I think I lasted only a few rounds then decided to take photos of my wife instead. I would say my money went to waste because I did not skate too much ha ha!

At the SM Mall of Asia International skating rink, the place is huge! It actually is an olympic sized ice rink with a total area of 61 x 30 square meters making it the largest ice skating facility in the Philippines to date and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails