Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Carbon Dioxide Reducing Vavechal

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of goviral. All opinions are 100% mine.


I bet you have never heard about the Vavechal. Neither did I until I came across this video shot in 1963. This was actually a previously unseen report footage from Belgique Television. The Vavechal is actually an animal, a strange one actually which is a cross breed between a cow and a horse reared as a new form of carbon dioxide reducing transportation.

An eco extraordinaire named Alain du Monde, who worked for Belgique Television at that time recalls the strange animal as being magnifique and eco but they were chic as well.

I know, it can be hard to visualize things with just pure words, especially with the Vavechal. So go ahead check out the video below to see and understand how the Vavechal works. The Vavechal name kind of sounds like a monster but they are actually not that huge. In fact, they are like the same size as your average animals.



I wonder. Whatever happened to them? The video above was shot years before I was even born and with its usefulness in reducing carbon dioxide, how come not much has been known about this animal since? They can be of great help in reducing global warming.
Visit my sponsor: The CO2 Reducing Vacheval

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails