Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Enjoy Romantic Getaways

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of St Augustine, Ponte Vedra & The Beaches, Florida. All opinions are 100% mine.


I love traveling. Who does not? Specifically places where it is romantic where your can spend some quality time with your special someone in such beautiful places as St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and the beaches in Florida. These places are full of history, romance and charm that every tourist traveler would definitely want to experience.

I have never been to St. Augustine or Ponte Vedra yet but I have researched the wonderful places that I can go to whenever they are in those areas. My itinerary will last 2 days wherein the first day would entail a visit the Colonial Spanish, as well as the Oldest House and the Oldest Wooden School House in the U.S. A guided ghost tour sounds exciting too. My second day would be back at Ponte Vedra, where the white sand beaches are remote enough for me and my wife to feel like castaways, alone, together whilst enjoying the breeze, the waters and the sands.
Accommodation wise, I have been attracted to Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront from the first time I read about it. It combines a reverence for the history with the modern day luxuries and amenities guests expect in a Hilton.

You too can experience romantic getaways and plan your dream vacation to St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and the Beaches by visiting "Romance Lives Here". It is a great site to book your travel plans to these places!
Visit my sponsor: Endless sands. Boundless waters.

1 comment :

kenwooi said...

the place looks relaxing =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails