Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Long Silence

I have been quiet for a week or so because there is not much anything related to travel that happened with me. It was all work, work and more work. That is why I cannot wait till next week because of the Holy Week. My cousins are going with me to my hometown and I will show them around so there will be posts regarding my travel later on. Just not this week.

I will be writing about Camiguin Island and all its tourist attractions plus tips and guides on how to go around the island. The island is not really that big but if you are on a tight schedule, you need to make sure to maximize the time that you have and that is what we will be experiencing since we will only be there for two days instead of the recommended 3 days.

Other than that, it will be my second experience with white water river rafting (or is that dirty water river rafting ha ha!).

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails