Monday, March 15, 2010

Kissimmee Fun

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Kissimmee Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I first visited my aunt in Orlando, I was amused by the name of the area where she lives in. "Kissimmee" sounds cute. It is located in Florida, just next to Orlando, the fun capital of the nation. It literally is close to everything, just a few minutes ride to all Disney theme parks and even Universal Studios as well as Sea World and NASA.

There are also quite a number of malls and outlets in the Kissimmee area so there will always be an outlet near where one lives avoiding the hassle of long trips. Honestly speaking, Disney itself is so big. They are not just theme parks alone. There are many hotels and resorts owned by Disney, you probably need a month to enjoy all of Kissimmee has to offer.

Planning for a trip to any place is not an easy thing to do. It can be tiring doing research and all. I will save you the trouble of doing that though. You can do your planning and research in Kissimmee’s traveler’s guide. It has everything one will need for a dream trip to Kissimmee including special offers, travel guides, places to stay, things to do and more!

Next time I will be in Kissimmee, I would definitely want to make sure I will get to watch the Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba in Downtown Disney and go back to all of Disney's theme parks and Universal Studios' theme park (check out the photos). I only got to spend a day on each theme park so I was not able to explore all of their attractions.

If ever you have plans to go to Kissimmee, visit this link http://bit.ly/a7PkBE and plan your dream vacation. It has all the things you need to have a wonderful vacation there.
Visit my sponsor: What's Your Kissimmee Story?

2 comments :

katy said...

wow, such a great destination, you are very lucky to have the chance to travel anywheer you want..love the post

disneyusa said...

naah, it was just a one time thing. i don't know when i can go back

probably after 30 years ha ha j/k

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails