Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Greenwich Special

It had been like 7 years since I last ate a pizza in Greenwich. Unless if it is free, then I would never want to eat there.

Their pizzas do not taste bad. They are ok actually. It is just that their prices do not fit the amount of content served. Plus the service in Ayala is really pathetic.

So after 7 plus years, I finally got to eat their pizza, courtesy of my credit card's freebie (sucks... wish it would have been Pizza Hut). My wife and I decided we would take the Greenwich Special.

It is a thin layered pizza with pepperoni, beef, spiced ham, pineapple, mushroom, onion and green bell pepper. If I remember it right, this is the Family Special which is good for only two people (unless both are on a diet, it can accomodate 4 pax).

The next time my credit card transactions accumulate another set, we are going to have another go with a different pizza.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails