Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And It's Dessert Factory Again

Payday! And for me, I always reward myself to some tasty morsel. Last Monday, my wife and I decided to munch some food at Dessert Factory in Ayala's The Terraces. They are well known for their desserts like ice cream, cakes and cookies. But they also serve some appetizers as well as main course.

I usually order their Seafood Etouffee but this time I wanted to try something new. I chose Black Pepper Seafood while my wife ordered Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu. We also ordered some appetizer salad called the Factory Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing. Here are the descriptions:

Black Pepper Seafood - a spicy mix of seafood (shrimp, squid, fish) in a black pepper sauce priced at 180. This order tastes good but I was not contented with the serving. This order comes with either rice or 3 long slices of bread.

Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu - their version gives this French classic a healthier twist by grilling the chicken instead of deep drying. The ham and cheese are mixed with it along with hollandaise sauce priced at 180.

Factory Salad - an iceberg filled with lettuce topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, bacon, egg, green peppers and cheese with hot bacon dressing which comprises vinagrette made with real bacon that is slightly sweet and served hot priced at 85.

We were contented with my wife's order plus the salad. Just not with the Black Pepper Seafood.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails