Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And I am Back ...

Yep, just arrived home today with my sibling, wife and cousins. We went to Camiguin Island in the Philippines for the Holy Week so I definitely have a lot of posts to write about my adventure. For now, what I can tell you was that on our first day, I would say it was good and bad. Good because it was raining so the breeze was pretty cold and I love cold weather.

Bad, because I could not take any photos because I fear for my camera's life. It was a good thing that my cousin brought with him his underwater digital camera so we were able to take some photos in the rain. It would have been a disaster if he did not bring it because we would have no evidence of the places we went to.

Stay tuned for my next posts ...

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails