Sunday, February 28, 2010

Make Your Break For The Charts

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Popstation. All opinions are 100% mine.


Becoming an artist is not a very easy thing to do. Most people join contests to be able to land an album deal so they can kickstart their singing career. Here is some good news for those aspiring to become artists themselves. PopStation is holding a contest where every three months, one winner will get a chance to win a record deal!

Here is how it works. Register for an account (it's free!) and choose a song released by PopStation for the first two weeks and make it your own. You will get access to the song's lyrics, backing tracks, videos and song demos. Give yourself time to practice in the practice rooms and when you are good to go, download an instrumental version of the song and download the Popstation Studio Software to record it for submission.

The audience (no celebrity judges or panel) will then vote for the song that they like and whoever gets the top vote will get to experience an unforgettable trip aside from a record deal. The winner will get to stay in a hip NYC hotel together with a guest whilst spending two days recording your very own album with the assistance of a professional production team.

The winner's album will the be featured on the artists page of the PopStation site for the whole world to listen. Tune in! Rock out! It's free and you could experience the dream!
Visit my sponsor: PopStation Contest

2 comments :

Марина said...

www.securejobs.info
I love my job very much but with all the existing crisis situation I did not feel very sure about my position. Yesterday I was looking something up in the Internet and came across the securejobs.info site. The information caught my eyes at once. I read it through unable even to turn my head and answer the questions of my home mates. The site contains the answers to all my questions and fears. Now I know how to behave in order not to lose my job. And I even found it in the list of the 8 Most Secure Jobs for 2010!

Shenandoah bed and breakfast said...

Disney land is a very great place and fabulous family destination as well. Disney land Paris is a wonderful place and a great fun destination which includes all amusement and entertaining activities for the whole family and an ever excited place to joy, cherish and extreme wilderness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails