Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Shot At Siam

My aunt was in town and she treated my wife and I for lunch last week. There was one restaurant that came to my mind right away. Siam Thai Cuisine! It is located in The Terraces, Ayala Mall. I always love Thai food and Siam's food is absolutely great. They are the same owners of Krua Thai which serves Thai food as well.

That was one great lunch! Check out the photos. We ordered crab fried rice platter (180.00), fried squid in garlic (170.00), spicy red beef curry (220.00) and phad see noodles (160.00). These 4 food items cost around almost 800.00. Quite good. Each of them can serve up to 3 persons.

If you are looking for a good restaurant in Cebu, Philippines, Thai food at Siam is always a great place to start.

4 comments :

Tey said...

this looks so delicious.. yummy!!! Thanks for sharing., Now I am hungry

My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Custom print Design

Hollie said...

Ohh, so that's why the food really does look familiar. I've always seen Siam in Ayala but I've never tried eating there.

I love Krua Thai, so I'll probably love Siam as well...hehehe

The food in "Banana Leaf" (still in terraces ayala) is awesome as well.

disneyusa said...

banana leaf is expensive :( the food at siam is cheaper though and tastes great.

try going there you'll find out that more or less the food names are different but the food are the same

Tour packages said...

If we went to restaurant, surely they will suck our money from the pocket.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails