Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TGIF, Again!

It was just a few days ago when my wife and I ate at TGIF. My siblings were in the neighborhood so I thought of treating them to TGIF since they have not tried it there yet. We ordered a different set of menu this time so that my wife and I could also taste some of new ones that have not tried. This time, we ate a lot!

The following were what we ordered:

Sesame Jack Chicken Strips - golden brown, chicken breast strips coated with crispy panko breadcrumbs with extra crunch of toasted sesame seeds and tossed in with Jack Daniel's sauce (275.00)
9
Filipino Pork Liempo - 3 pcs. pork belly marinated in garlic and sweet soy sauce, grilled and served with Java rice, native ensalada with vinegar and garlic sauce. (3 pcs. = 375.00)


Back back ribs - full rack of pork ribs is expertly cooked to ensure they are fall-off-the-bone tender. Grilled and glazed with tangy barbecue sauce served with crispy fries. (half rack = 495.00)

Bacon cheeseburger - mouthwatering all-beef patty covered with melted Colby cheese, crispy bacon with the classic fixings and served with crispy fries. (375.00)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails