Thursday, December 3, 2009

Park Mall

Uniting Cebuano's love for culture, search for pleasure and need for leisure comes to Parkmall, the newest cosmo hub in Mandaue, home to the finest of al fresco dining and the most refreshing concept shops to ever grace the Queen City of the South, Cebu, Philippines.

Experience something new and exciting everyday at Parkmall! It is located in the North Reclamation area just in front of the Cebu International Convention Center and a few walks away from Cebu Doctor's University. It houses a number of good dining establishments plus a big area park in front of the mall where people can idle around.

Last Sunday was my first time to go there. I was very curious how it looked like ever since it opened because I had never been there before. Since my siblings were in town, I thought of showing them around there so they could also see something new in Cebu. We had a good time dining at Saigon Quan, a Vietnamese themed restaurant. The food was pretty good. I will write a post about it next ;). Stay tuned.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails