Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009! On to 2010!

A Ho! Ho! Ho! to all travel readers. No traveling for me yet. The recession has gotten to me, plus since I am already married, it is not easy to budget some stuffs for a vacation. I hope maybe next year I can get an opportunity to go to my next country of choice, Hongkong and Macau.

It has been more than a decade since I last went to Hongkong so I naturally have forgotten the places we went to. And tomorrow, I will be leaving for my hometown in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines to spend the rest of the Holidays with my family. I will definitely be posting some new pics soon. My wife and I will try out that longest zipline in asia found in Dahilayan Adventure Park on the way to Bukidnon. That experience will be freaking awesome!

Plus, we also plan to visit that new zoo in on the way to Sugbong Cogon. Stay tuned ...

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails