Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dessert Factory

I finally got the chance to write about Dessert Factory for this blog. It is one of the famous restaurants in Cebu, Philippines. I have dined there before quite often and I must say their food is good. My favorite is seafood etouffee only this time I ordered another one of my favorite, chicken cordon blue (right photo) while my wife ordered kinamatisang kawali (center photo). For dessert, we had oreosicle (left photo).



Chicken Cordon Bleu - grilled chicken breast with ham and cheese (180.00)

Kinamatisang Kawali - the Ilocano version of lechon kawali, sauteed with fresh tomatoes and onions (170.00)

Oreosicle - yet another Dessert Factory original. A frozen slice of the fabulous cheesecake dipped in their very own homemade chocolate shell. Walk around and enjoy it (80.00)

The oreosicle looks like a solid ice creamed covered in chocolate shell made from Oreo biscuit. While the chicken cordon bleu's size has shrunk compared to the last time I ate one, it still tastes good. No comment on the kawali though since I do not like pork ;). Dessert Factory is really a good place to hang out, chill and dine even until now the food still taste great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails