Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spicy Spicy Food

One of the things I loved when I went to Singapore was the food. They are into spicy stuffs! Just like in Malaysia and Thailand. During our first day in Singapore, we went to Jurong Bird Park and ate lunch there. My wife and I totally tasted food in Singapore for the first time in one of their food outlets. When the food was served, I had a big smile on my face. Lots of spicy stuffs. Check out the photo.

There is no rice in this set but the noodles provided the carbohydrates part. The lower right looks to be some kind of vegetable while the lower left part is the chicken. The upper left is a few slices of cucumbers. My wife ordered a different kind of set but the contents were mostly the same except that there was no chili sauce, just peanuts and the chicken, beef on her case. Surprisingly, the peanuts were spicy too!

The cold green slush helped. If I drank hot tea, my throat might have gotten burnt from too much spices he he he.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails