Saturday, October 31, 2009

Page Rank 4

I was surprised to see a page rank of 4 in one of my blogs in some paid blogging site that I join. I had to double check if what I saw at first was wrong. When I enabled the Google toolbar, voila! There it was, a bit longer green bar. When I hovered my mouse cursor over it, I was happy that this blog has reached a page rank of 4.

Wow! First time really. I thought my tech blog had a better chance in getting a 4 ranking compared to this travel blog. Thank you for all the visitors who check and visit this blog. If anyone wants more link exchanges, add me right away and leave a comment so I can easily monitor your requests. I hope to have new travel adventures pretty soon.

The recession has hit us all hard ;). Again thank you for the visits. You can always subscribe to the RSS feeds for quick updates.

10 comments :

chubskulit said...

Wow congratulations!Okay now, you have to share your luck by visiting me hehehe..

Jeypriey said...

congratulations for a job well done.. :D

isdaryanto said...

congratulation for your page rank..have a nice day

top pizza specials said...

visit my blog please..exchange links?

disneyusa said...

thanks dude

survivor mom said...

COngrats . I got page rank 4 too. It just appeared yesterday. Google is so kind to us.

psycha said...

nice to be here

Borneo Falcon said...

Congratulation on your new PR rank. Keep up the good work

disneyusa said...

congratulations to us all ;)

aterhea said...

google gave and advance Christmas gift to bloggers! I was also surprised about it too but everybody deserves it just like u! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails