Thursday, September 10, 2009

Harriston Chocolate

I blogged before about Beryl's Chocolate, the chocolate brand that we bought as gifts for our family, relatives and friends when we went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My aunt and her family recently went to Malaysia for a vacation and they were not able to go to Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom.

Instead, they went to the Harriston Chocolate store where the Harriston brand can be bought. I tell you, my aunt complained that it is too expensive compared to the Beryl's brand. My aunt gave us this chocolate box named Crunchy Coconut. Perhaps excited at the size of the box, my wife and I were pretty disappointed when we opened it. Check out the second photo where the box is opened. The content inside is very small.

This, is what you call a ripoff. Tsk. Just a warning. Or, if you still may end up in Harriston's shop, if they will allow you, be sure to check the contents of the box so you could at least choose something that has lots of stuff inside and worth it.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails