Friday, July 3, 2009

Zipline At Sunway

My most looked forward to activity when we went to Sunway Lagoon theme park in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This zipline started from a higher peak than my first experience back in my hometown in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. The starting point from the zipline can be reached via either the hanging bridge or the area where the dune buggies can be found.

If you are wearing slippers, you will not be around to carry it while you zipline to the end point. I had to wear mine and be careful that it would not fall off my feet. I love ziplining, and even if the starting point was that high, I never felt any scare whatsoever. Beats roller coaster actually ha ha ha. The end point is on some stand within the large water pool area of the water park. The zip line is quite visible so you can easily spot where the starting and end points are.

You can see more of our zipline photos [HERE].

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

hi..me and my boyfriend's going to sunway lagoon next year(feb 2010)..just want to know if you'll have to pay extra for the zipline? how much? thanks!

disneyusa said...

hi. you don't have to pay if you booked the ticket to include their outdoor attractions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails