Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Congo Challenge

The Congo Challenge is one of the water rides in Sunway Lagoon's water park in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is a head first six lane racer water ride. where you can race with your friends at one time, from top to bottom. I did not have any second thoughts when I rode on this one. You lie down on the floor, face down, so going downward did not give me any frights compared to a roller coaster. In fact, I actually had so much fun I was the first one to tell my wife and cousins that we would go at it again. And so we did ;). This ride is pretty hidden. It sits just beside the African Pythons rides, on the right side. While the left side of the African Pythons ride is the Cameroon Climb.

Just be careful when you slide down. Sometimes, some parts of your body might not be within the rubber mat area that you use to slide down and can be painful. I think my wife had a slight scratch on the 2nd slide down.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails