Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Buying Tickets For Genting Theme Park

Genting Highlands in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is one of its big attractions that you MUST go to. You can buy tickets online but there is one thing you need to be aware of. Once you go to their link to purchase the tickets, you will be brought to a page where you will choose what type of membershp you have. If you are not from Malaysia then you surely do not have any of those kind of membership like World Card, Genting Online Member, Agent or Non Member. You need to register first before you will be able to buy their tickets online. And for good reason too since the online price for their tickets are cheaper than buying them there.

When I registered, their World Card membership at that time was offered free so that was what I chose. I was surprised after registering when the page gave me a notice that it will be one week before my application will be processed. It was a good thing my cousin's husband already registered there way before I did so he was the one who purchased the tickets for us instead. I hope this post can help those who plan to go to Genting and would want to purchase the tickets online because when I registered for a membership, it was 3 days before our intended departure for Malaysia. If my cousin's husband did not have that membership, then we would have been forced to buy the tickets in Malaysia.

One other thing. If you purchase an All Park pass, that is only good for the Indoor and Outdoor parks. Their signature rides are not covered so you would have to pay extra if you wish to try them out. Sucks right? Unlike the theme parks in Orlando's Disney where all attractions are free.

1 comment :

Tey said...

hmm this is a good info because summer is on its way. Thanks for sharing
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails