Sunday, April 12, 2009

Seaport In Manhattan

The seaport in Manhattan offers a good view of Manhattan buildings and the seaview horizon. You can see quite a number of old-time ships more like on display for tourists. They also have a seaside port restaurant where people can dine and idle. When we went there, it was very cold which I think would be great times to sip some hot coffee while idling and admiring the views around the area. Some bridges like the Brooklyn bridge are very much visible. This is what I love about huge cities like Manhattan with tall buildings. I get satisfied just looking at and admiring the structures. The ship models are pretty neat too. They look like they could be useful in museums. I am not sure though if they can be ridden. I believe they are for display purposes.

To view some photos, click here.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails