Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crown Regency's Edge Coaster

This is the first in the Philippines and the first in Cebu. Located on top of Crown Regency Hotel along Jones avenue, this ride sits atop 38 floors above and takes you along the edge of the hotel riding on a something that looks like something in a ferris wheel (haha, weird choice of English words). The ride actually has 2 modes, slow and fast (but not super fast). Once the ride starts, the controller tilts your ride to the edge. After that, it is up to you if you wish to tilt back to a normal sitting position as you move along, or tilt back and forth if you wish to scare your partner haha.

We only went there for sight seeing which, sad to say, you would have to pay for it separately. The ticket covers your snack and you can choose from among its given menu in front of their ticket center (I think it is located in the 19th floor). You better choose a snack that does not involve siomai, or else they will get a huge profit. Their turnovers cost 150.00 pesos so I would advise you to choose that since it is so expensive. Oh yeah. One more thing. You would have to sign a waiver not to sue them in case something might happen to you during the ride.

For more photos, please click here.

13 comments :

The Siraniks said...

was here, dropping by greetings happy valentines... visit mine I have a simple greetings to view... hehe :D

Texas Cow Girl said...

I have added ur blog. pls. add mine, didn't see it in ur blogrollyet..let me know..thanks

followed u too..ty

Texas Cow Girl said...

sorry, I have to scroll down in order for me to see it heehhe..thanks by the way.

how u know my name Madel?

tina said...

The view from the coaster is nice at night. You get to see the lights around Fuente.


Btw,Thanks for the visit to my blog. I hope we can xlinks.

Nanaybelen said...

i am scared of that ride. Never Mine. BTW:Thanks for sharing. That's nice attraction for Cebu City.

Happy Valentines Day!

psycha said...

Just dcame to greet you Happy Valentines Day

disneyusa said...

happy valentines to all of you too ;)

Tina said...

I added you. Thanks!

arjaeuse said...

That was in Club Ulitima right?... Nice...... :)

disneyusa said...

the chinese restaurant, wang shan lo is in club ultima. edge coaster is in crown ;)

Mayet said...

I don't think I could get into that! taas eh!

Geraldine Anne Toring said...

i saw it in the TV..like to ride in it! :)

disneyusa said...

ride dayun ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails