Sunday, November 30, 2008

Macahambus Adventure Park

Today we went to Macahambus Adventure Park located in ... Macahambus, Cagayan de Oro City. Macahambus used to be just well known for its cave, but, there is a new added attraction near it, called the Macahambus Adventure Park. It is around 10 minutes from the airport to there. It was also my first time to go beyond the airport haha. The place features rapelling, ziplining and the sky bridge. The activities are packaged in 2 or 3 activitiess, 300 pesos for zipline and skybridge while 500 pesos per head for all 3 activities. We opted for the zipline and skybridge package because rapelling's not really interesting for us. Anyway, once you get to the place, you can see the entrance to the skybridge right away. That is where you go through, around 3 stops in total before you go ziplining back to the starting point.

I am afraid of heights. Really. This was probably the steepest hanging bridge I ever walked through in my life. It was a bit scary but I just never looked down because that would only add your fear to the max. I could not even take a photo of the area below, no matter how good it looked and tempting as it may be, urged myself not to or else I could have dropped my wife's camera. Ziplining felt good haha I would love to go at it again if I get another chance. Remember, once you are in the middle of the skybridge, there is no turning back. Unless you are superman :P.

By the way, if you are going to bring a car with you, there is not much parking space in the area. There is a big strip just beside the basketball/volleyball area where you can park your car whilst you enjoy the activities at the park.

For more photos, please click here.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails