Sunday, August 10, 2008

Escape Theme Park

Singapore does have one theme park and it's called Escape. It is actually just beside Wild Wild Wet (a water theme park). Once we got in, I was disappointed because it was not very big. I think Enchanted Kingdom in Manila, Philippines is way bigger than this one. The only ride that I enjoyed was the Go-Kart. They have two tracks, one for beginners and another for advanced. Naturally, haha, we opted for the advanced tracks and was it one hell of a drive. You go around the tracks 3x then your turn is over. It was funny because my wife was the last one who finished. She was nervous on a part of the track where you go downhill. The wait can be a bit long but the drive's worth it. Definitely shouldn't be missed. I chickened out in the haunted house section because I hate it. As I am afraid of heights, I didn't know what got into my head that I allowed myself to ride on the Viking. Even if it was a smaller version than the bigger ones you see in other theme parks, I wanted to destroy that ship while it kept swaying back and forth. After that traumatizing ride, I avoided this ride ...



No way was I ever going to ride in one ever again. I may had been fooled with roller coasters before (I can never forget my aunt's friend fooling me into riding a roller coaster in Disney. I thought it was a mild ride along a track passing through toy story objects. All of a sudden, the lights went off, only the track had miniature lights and our cart swooped in up and down grrrr). This theme park is definitely for kids. Adults may not really enjoy it much since it's a pretty small theme park. Not bad but hey, better a theme park than no theme park at all right?

5 comments :

Milla Widia N said...

wow what a ride !!

chitgoks said...

yes! and i aint riding that one! haha

Cheddarina said...

Wow... I dont know that Singapore has such a nice theme park with all these exciting rides... thanks for sharing.

chitgoks said...

my pleasure ;)

DarKScoRpioN said...

Great that the Escape Theme Park at Downtown East will be redeveloped. The current rides are quite boring already. Read more about it here.

http://singaporetrends.com/sg/2011/11/escape-theme-park-singapore-to-close-for-redevelopment/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails