Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cafe Cartel

One of the reasons why my wife and I didn't take tours in Singapore was that I have lots of friends who are working there. If we want to go to some place, we'd never get our time wasted because someone would show us around. Anyhow, I met up with most of my friends on our second night, before we headed off to Esplanade's merlion. We ate dinner at Cafe Cartel in Marina Square. The place was alright, packed with lots of people. Their food was good too. The only problem for me was their crew. They all look like high schoolers to me. Even the way they fix their hair, some looked like addicts or everyday bystanders. The only thing that made them look decent were their uniforms. Good serving and good food. worth your money. Definitely not disappointed when we dined there. For more pics, click here.

2 comments :

BADZ said...

nice photos.. & a date with ur lover..

have a great day

treen said...

beautifull pict.

have a great weekend

treen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails